Monday, May 14, 2012

Dirndle-ing Along

This morning was a lot lof fun. I managed to persuade a few fellow parents at the German School to dress up for press photoshoots. To be honest, it took longer to put on the slap and squeeze myself into the Mettwurst-esque dirndle than it did to have the photos taken. And poor Hermann had to sacrifice 3 ice cold beers, which we later poured down the drains... it was only 11am after all. Nevertheless it got me thinking. I will quite literally dress up for anything. Need a sombrero in Durban? I'm your man. Need any sewing. I'll crank up the sewing machine. Fancy a spot of red PVC...best not say anything about that.....

And luckily, once Bierfest is over for another year and I have no excuse to indulge my milk maid fetish, I'll get to start planning my Rambo outift for my 40th!! Whoo hoo!!

No comments: