Tuesday, April 27, 2010

everyONEcounts

Its Freedom Day in SA today so loads of people took yesterday off and enjoyed a long weekend. As Hermann is off to Rotters for work, we girls have been making the most of Ushaka. We went to the aquarium yesterday, and Wet N Wild today. We've just been having a brilliant couple of days, which is why I wanted to share with you the following link:

www.everyonecounts.co.za

Its heartbreaking to know that every 48 hours 2 babies are abandoned in KZN alone - usually in dustbins or toilets. We can't all adopt a baby, but we can (and did) buy a fantastic piece of South African art for a good cause.

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
Hellen Keller

No comments: