Monday, August 13, 2007

To Pee Or Not To Pee


That was the question on waking up the morning after the wedding...

Had too much dancing rendered me temporarily incontinent, or had my waters actually broken?

Next came the second question - to sniff the pants or not to sniff? We decided not to sniff and instead went for a curry at Blue Zoo.

Finally, 4 hours of debate later, we thought we should phone Parklands and seek a slightly more educated opinion. Luckily I passed the litmus test, thereby saving my blushes, and resulting in an overnight admission, while Hermann went home to tend to our other little babies.

ps - how cool is this... I'm writing this blog while hooked up to a drip being induced

pps - yes, it does hurt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go for it Rosie! Epidurals are fantastic!

Hazel x